21 Feb 2012

Say hi to the world!


Hi everyone! This is my new blog called Messy Messy Bun which is literally a mess of things I'm interested in :). Some posters here, some photos there, or some handmade things, etc. I've moved from here because I want a brand new experience as well as a broader approach to many amazing bloggers here.

As I said, this blog is dedicated to art, design, photography, crafts and, of course, cute things :). I would love to share with you guys interesting things I've stumpled upon during the day. They are so wonderful that I can't resist the urge to share. You agree?

About me, my name is Trang, but you can call me Mita. I'm a student at Ho Chi Minh City University of Pedagogy, Vietnam. My major is English; therefore, this blog is also a place for me to practice English, which is the best of both worlds.

2 COMMENTS:

  1. Chủ nhân của mấy cái background rất đẹp mà e hay đem chôm về blog e nè =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hề hề, hế lô tình êu ;))

    ReplyDelete