4 Sept 2012

Day Will Come

Have you ever taken an "internet break"? Because this is what I do in my "break": keeping up with hand lettering practice ;). The more I think about it, the more I appreciate Amada's idea of this pin board (check it out! There're tons of wonderful works!). It basically gives me a healthy kick to draw and to be creative with other stuffs too. Brilliant!
Sometimes our fingers graze the sky but we can't hold on - "Day Will Come" by Keane | MESSY MESSY BUN
I love the image these lyrics create in my mind. I've always wanted to do something about it ever since I heard the song for the first time (no I didn't attend the concert. I listened to the live recording on Youtube instead because it hadn't been released then). The full lyrics should be "We dream hard. We shoot high. Sometimes our fingers graze the sky but we can't hold on."

Also, I'm going back to university this Friday (by the way it means I'll be a sophomore yay!). It has been a long summer for me and I've truly enjoyed it though sometimes I wish I could just come back to school already. Hopefully there'll be more interesting things to talk about at university.

Have a nice day
xoxo
Jane

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment